Have you ever felt that itch that something needed to change in your life? You know that feeling- that gut feeling that you aren’t living in alignment with who you really are.
I definitely have!
My friend, Adam “Smiley” Poswolsky, decided to do something about that feeling a couple years ago. I sat down with Smiley to talk about his journey from working as a speech writer in Washington, DC to embracing his love for writing to now launching his first book, The Quarterlife Breakthrough.
He is currently running an IndieGoGo campaign for presales of the book. As I write this, he has surpassed the original goal of $9,000 and has raised $10,966 so far- way to go, Smiley!
Oh, and we had an amazing dance party afterwards- after some hilarious technical difficulties.
We chatted about:
- Smiley embracing his passion and deciding to commit to who he truly is.
- How he took those first steps to do what he truly loved- writing.
- How you can start the process of making a change in your life to do work you love.
My key takeaways from our conversation:
- Pay attention to the things that energize you and keep pulling you back.
- Move towards doing what you love by starting with a small step.
- Do the work to get VERY clear on what is making you unhappy in your current situation.
- Assess your unique situation for a plan towards moving forward. Be prepared to do the work and reach out.
There is still time to pre-order your book, so make sure you check out the Indiegogo campaign page!